Wednesday, August 5, 2009

sun that turned gray

a cup coffee, though it would bring a light in my path, but only brought shame accross my lips. leaving nothing but a nasty ronchy breath.
as i talked to people they glared at me, and walked along as i heard my name being mention across the wind that uncomfortably came across my face.
i looked up at the sky and wondered when it was gonna rain, so i didn't have all day long.
it did, and i stood and looked up in the sky and started to cry. which perfectly blend in with the rain as the rain slid down my face.
my nose started to run again, and i finaly found a bench to sit on.
I didn't realized that someone sat besides me.
the person just sat there until i looked up and saw him. it was funny becuase he seemed like those guys i remembered. but from where? where and who is this person?
i asked his name. he replied.
and i started to bawl again. i asked him why would he waiste his time on me. im just a person who just alive. not even noticed among the crowd. but couldn't care any less becuase why i am alive, not for them.
he still sat there, and thats when i began to share my deepest emotions that have been siting in the garbage for so many years, that it was time to empty it out.
i told him how lonly i felt, how i wish that i could trust someone. how deeply i am hurt. he continued to listen, and so i went. on.
he scooted closer to me, and gave me a hug. i fought to resist his hug. because he was a guy. i though, who is he to hug me? i gave up and let him in, loose in his arms that wrapped arround me, as if he was my father holding me in his lap, comforting me.
i gota hold of myself. i got up and shook his hand.
and i noticed something. there was a scar below his sleave on his wrist. and it hit me, when he told that his name was Joshua. it was himself, named Jesus. and i stood there, and new why, why it puzzled me that i seemed to recognize him from somewhere, but i couldn't pin point it. it was the same voice that ive heard all my life inside of my head always leading me to the rightiouse way of life.
though the sky turned blue to gray, something came out of the gray dulish day. a man named Jesus, who came to me when i was sad.
and so i walked about, felt a little livier, and had smile on my face.

No comments: