Wednesday, April 16, 2008





Okay. So this is one my favorite pictures. I might sound like a retard, but I love windows. I love the fact that when you get so fed up in living in a cubicle world of walls sustaining over your whole body, like as if you are having someone breathing behind your neck 24:7, that really gets annoying. So the window to me seems like a restorations. If you click on the picture- (since I had one complaint on the fact that they can't read, which I understand) it will make it bigger then the actual size on the post. Therefore it will give you the ability to read it. Back to the this picture. So you might wonder. Why do you have such a freakish fetish towards the window. Wopti do. Window. YEAH, EVERBODY clap for the window! Okay first of all that is a little over board. So you can stop that. I love windows. And when I get a house. I don't want a window that is like hideously big, so that everybody and the dog, and cat can see me through it. I think that is just radically disgusting and gross. A window for me has always been a restoration for me. Its like touching freedom right between your fingers. Apparently not a whole lot of people go in such depths as I do in the word window. Back through out my life. I had always went through hard times. Therefore I would imagine myself to be a flower. The flower has no other capabilities then to be just a flower. And thats the whole deal to it. I quit wished I was a flower at times. No one to judge, criticize, bite my head off, talk behind my back, or just plained cussed at, just plain an idiot, stupid, dumb. You see in a human perspective of this world. We so often judge others so quickly that we don't even realize that we kill each other literally. I come towards you and say - "You are stupid"- Now how would I know if you were to go home, and that phrase was engraved in you soul forever? And you loose it, and you hang yourself off the balcony of your house ? I don't, until I turn on FOX news and your face appears on the news. But the outside world from the perspective of the window. Its so much peaceful. I don't see the tree having a fit because a dog has peed on it. I don't see a flower bickering and complaining because a bee is humming around it and bothering it. I don't see clouds saying "Man I hate you SUN!! YOU ARE ANNOYING ME AND YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT" The cloud obeys the law of the Creator God. The cloud is a cloud, and that just it. It doesn't talk, or anything else. Its what it was meant to be! So thats why I look out the window, because it brings so much peace and non-chaos of this world. Therefore I love look'n out the window. So there you go. 


No comments: